Wednesday 1 June 2011

Trust 30 Day Writing Challenge

Well, what to say...? I have never written a blog, I suppose that is probably a good place to start. This is all new to me so forgive any errors or blogging faux pas' that may spring from my hands. I decided to start this blog due to the 30 Day Trust Challenge the gist of which is that everyday, you write about a given topic in the format proposed. It seems right that for my first blog, today's challenge is to write about today in one sentence - I really don't know about this blog writing business and don't have much to say at this point but I think I should be able to handle a sentence...

Anyway, here is my one sentence on today

Today: Is the first time I felt panic about money or lack thereof and instead of worrying about it, chose to envision paying off my bills and being sublimely happy about it, all while watching my bank account grow.

If wishes and nuts, eh?

I am really trying to have a positive outlook on things no matter what but since April it has been hard - well since last year really. My Grandfather, who was my father figure growing up due to mine being absent, had a lot of health problems in 2010 and I had issue with said said biological father going on as well. This April my Grandfather went into the hospital with pneumonia and didn't recover. Since then there have been other things that have happened that, while they are not even close to being on the same scale as losing one of the most important people in my life and one of the best men I have ever known, have taken their toll. All of that being said, I am really trying to turn my frown - and sometime pout - upside down. I am hoping this blog with help with that.

Hmm... looks like I had more to say than I thought. Sorry about that! ;)  (can I make little faces like that on blogs - is this deemed acceptable blogging? Seriously, I have no clue...)

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment